1/4 pound lion’s mane mushrooms
1 teaspoon olive oil
1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
2 tablespoons dry sake (or white wine)
3-6 grinds black pepper
1. Chop mushrooms into equal, bite sized pieces.
2. Heat cast iron or other heavy skillet over medium high heat.
3. Add olive oil and mushrooms to pan.
4. After two minutes, stir gently and flip mushrooms. Add salt.
5. Continue cooking until mushrooms are brown and caramelized.
6. Add sake and scrap gently with a flat wooden spatula to deglaze pan. Finish with pepper.